Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Fires scare me

I saw a lot of smoke out my window just now so I rushed to my car to see what the hell was going on. (It looks like it's just a large brush fire on the side of a pond that somebody set, so it's ok.)

I always investigate now when I see lots of smoke ever since a man died from a house fire on our old lake in Minnesota. We saw the smoke and a bunch of us got in our boats to check it out. Well all we did was sit in our boats scared, wondering if anyone was inside. I've always regretted not having the courage to tell them to drop me off on the shore so I could've ran inside and saved a man that didn't need to die. This wasn't a 30 story tower made of particle board, it was a one story cabin, I could've busted in I'm almost positive. I was right fucking there, I could've done something.


No comments: